14 Nov TCDT AGM SET FOR 28TH NOVEMBER 2022
Torbay Community Development Trust’s Annual General Meeting will be taking place at the Palace Theatre, Palace Avenue, Paignton TQ3 3HF, on Monday 28th November at 6pm (for a 6:30 start).
Bookings for Palace Theatre tickets must be made before 6pm, Sunday 27th November via EventBrite (click here). All tickets are free.
Supporting materials to be sent to attendees, and the Annual Report will be available at the AGM. Any queries can be sent to [email protected], or you can call 01803 212638.
Theme: Seven years of Ageing Well and The Torbay Community Helpline
Teas and Coffees from 6pm
Chairperson: Jo Colin, Chair of Trustees
6:30pm: Video welcome from Chairperson and opening comments
6:40pm: Tracey Cabache – Director
6:50pm: Seven years of Ageing Well Torbay and how it led to the creation of The Torbay Community Helpline
7:30pm (approx.) AGM (Take questions throughout)
1. Approval of the Minutes of the March, 2022
2. AGM Chairperson’s report – Jo Colin
3. Treasurer’s Report and approval of the Annual Report and Annual Statement of Accounts for 2021-22 – Sarah Martin
4. Resignation and election of Trustees
5. Appointment of the auditors
6. Update on the future – Tracey Cabache
Networking in the bar