Grants of up to £2,500 are available to a range of not-for-profit and charitably inclined organisations in England for projects that support people returning to cycling, starting as complete beginners, and people who do not cycle regularly. Grants can be used for:
- Costs associated with repairing and maintaining bikes, such as brake pads, inner tubes, cables, lubricant, or small parts.
- Equipment such as bikes, locks, helmets, and pumps.
- Hiring equipment such as cones or bikes.
- Instructors to lead bike rides.
- Other costs associated with the delivery of an event.
- Participant items that incentivise participants to continue cycling after the event, such as puncture repair kits or local maps.
- PPE equipment.
- Promotional materials.
- Refreshments and transport for volunteers and participants, or
- Venue hires for learning events.
Deadline: Friday 15th December 2023.
Full details are available on their website: https://www.cyclinguk.org/bigbikerevival/current-programme